This Privacy information describes how Redcart.qa and its affiliates (collectively “Redcart”) collect and process your personal information through Redcart websites, devices, products, services, online and physical stores, and applications that reference this Privacy Information (together “Redcart Services”). We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully. By using Redcart Services, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Information.
RedCart and Personal Information
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Below given are the personal information we collect:
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Redcart Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Redcart Services. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Redcart Services and other content served by or on behalf of Redcart other websites. Click here to see examples of what we collect.
- Your Information: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Redcart Services. Click here to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but if you do not provide you may not be able to take advantage of many of our Redcart Services.
- Information and other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily. Click here to see examples of the information we receive.
Purpose of Collection of Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to operate, develop, provide and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These include:
- Purchase and delivery: We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Improving Redcart Services: We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Redcart Services.
- Communication between us: We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Redcart Services via different channels.
- Services: When you use our voice, image and camera services, we use your voice input, images, videos, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide the requested service to you, and improve our services.
- Recommendations and personalization: We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Redcart Services.
- Advertising: We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Prevention of Fraud: We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Redcart, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
- Legal obligations: In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from seller’s information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
Redcart and your Personal Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We share customers’ personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries Redcart.qa controls that either are subject to this Privacy information or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy information.
- Third Parties and Transactions: We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through Redcart Services. For example, you can order products from third parties through our stores, download applications from third-party application providers from our App Store. We also offer services or sell product lines jointly with third-party businesses.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: We might sell or buy other businesses or services when we continue to develop our business. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy information.
- Protection of Redcart and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our App Usage Conditionsand other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Redcart, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Is your information Secure?
We have developed our systems keeping in mind your privacy and security. Therefore;
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) as declared by the payment card Industry Data Security Council from time to time.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Make sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- For more information, Please refer to Twyla payment gateway provider Agreement.
- Other Websites: Redcart Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services. For more information about third-party advertising at Redcart, including interest-based ads, please read our Interest-Based Ads policy. We adjust your advertising preferences; please go to the Advertising Preferences page.
- Advertising Services: We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant Redcart ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier.
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, membership, and purchase history in the "Your Account" section of the website. To know the areas you can access Click here.
To secure and legitimate online purchases, RedCart has obtained SSL Certificate. Please note that the Redcart URL should be started with 'https'.
What is provided
Many of our Redcart Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used. If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact our Customer Service at 8008089 (Toll Free Number).
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in accessible information. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Redcart Services.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. If you don’t want to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings in the app or device.
- If you do not want to see interest-based ads, please adjust your Advertising Preferences.
- If you are a seller, you can add or update certain information in Seller Central console, update your account information by accessing your Seller Account Information, and adjust your e-mail or other communications you receive from us by updating your Notification Preferences.
You may have the right to request access to or delete your personal data. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact Customer Service. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
Delivery Time, Terms & Fees
- We assure to deliver ordered products within 24 hours from the placement of order. The Customer shall receive a system generated notification about the same immediately after the placement of order. In case there is delay in the agreed delivery time, another indication of the same shall be sent to the customer with exact date and time of delivery.
- In case the Customer orders an item through Redcart and the particular item get exhausted immediately after the order is placed, we shall make all possible efforts to get it delivered to you within the agreed time. In case, if the same is not possible, an automated email shall be sent to the customer stating the possible date and time of delivery of such product. In such a scenario, the Customer shall have option, to visit our link and cancel the order, if he/she does not wish to proceed with such order.
Criteria for Cancellation of an Order
The customer is free to cancel the placed order provided he/she cancels the same within 6 (six) hours of placement of such order in order to avoid deduction of processing fees. If the customer cancels the order after 6 (six) hours of placement of order, he/she shall be charged towards payment gateway charges and wasted trip charges.
Redcart does not sell products to children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Redcart Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. For more information, please see our policy on Disclosure Children's Privacy.
Examples of Information Collected
You provide information to us when you:
- search or shop for products or services in our stores;
- add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order through or use Redcart Services;
- download, stream, view, or use content on a device or through a service or application on a device;
- provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address or mobile number when shopping with us) or Your Profile
- upload your contacts;
- configure your settings on, provide data access permissions for, or interact with an Redcart device or service;
- offer your products or services on or through Redcart Services;
- communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
- upload or stream images, videos or other files to Photos, Redcart Drive, or other Redcart Services;
- compile Playlists, Watch lists, Wish Lists or other gift registries;
- participate in Discussion Boards or other community features;
- provide and rate Reviews ;
- specify a Special Occasion Reminder
You might supply us with such information as:
Identifying information such as your name, address, and phone numbers;
- payment information;
- your age;
- your location information;
- your IP address;
- people, addresses and phone numbers listed in your Addresses;
- e-mail addresses of your friends and other people;
- content of reviews and e-mails to us;
- personal description and photograph in Your Profile ;
- images and videos collected or stored in connection with Redcart Services;
- information and documents regarding identity, including Social Security and driver's license numbers;
- corporate and financial information;
- credit history information; and
- device log files and configurations, including Wi-Fi credentials, if you choose to automatically synchronize them with your other Redcart devices.
Examples of the information we collect and analyse include:
- login, e-mail address, and password;
- the location of your device or computer;
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
- content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads, and network details for streaming and download quality, including information about your internet service provider;
- device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
- Redcart Services metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files such as the file name, dates, times and location of your images);
- version and time zone settings;
- the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and
- images or videos when you shop in our stores, or stores using Redcart Services.
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily;
- account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfilment, advertising, or other services;
- information about your interactions with products and services offered by our subsidiaries;
- credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through Redcart Services include:
- status of recent orders (including subscriptions);
- your complete order history;
- personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, and address book);
- payment settings
- e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Delivers, Special Occasion Reminders and newsletters);
- recommendations and the products you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations (including Recommended for You and Improve Your Recommendations);
- shopping lists and gift registries (including Wish Lists and Baby and Wedding Registries);
- your content, devices, services, and related settings, and communications and personalized advertising preferences;
- content that you recently viewed;
- Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Recommendations, Reminders and personal profile);
- If you are a seller, you can access your account and other information, and adjust your communications preferences, by updating your account in Seller Central.